AMVETS Scholarship at University of Phoenix
- Applicants must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Applicants must be a current member of the active military (including National Guard and Reserves), an honorably discharged veteran, a spouse of a current military service member or honorably discharged veteran or a a child (under age 21 or full-time student under age 23) of a current military service member or honorably discharged veteran.
- Applicants must not receive a total of 100% tuition reimbursement from any other source.
- Applicants must not be an employee or family member of an employee of AMVETS, Apollo Group, Inc., University of Phoenix, Western International University, Institute for Professional Development or any other subsidiary of Apollo Group, Inc.
- Applicants must submit a complete, signed application, together with all supporting documentation by the deadline date
- Applicants must submit a completed scholarship essay.
- This scholarship process is managed by a staff member at AMVETS.
- The recipient of this scholarship will be selected by the Scholarship Selection Committee consisting of representatives from University of Phoenix and/or AMVETS.
- The scholarship award will be based on the Committee’s scores of the overall quality of the application and the scholarship essay.